Support for Prison Ministries Staff
- Del Burkholder, Director – Was employed at the former Cloister Car Washes for 36 years. 28 of those years he was on the management team. He is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute, was a youth speaker and evangelist from 1992-2001, and has been involved in prison ministry since 2002 with Streams of Life, a ministry in state prisons. Del is licensed in prison ministry through Hinkletown Mennonite. Del & his wife Tammy live in Brownstown.
- Nelson W. Martin, Public Relations – Helps one day a week with accounting and public relations. Nelson was the director for 15 years before retiring from that role. Nelson and his wife, Anna Mae, live near Lititz. They are members at Millport Mennonite Church.
- Jewel Sensenig, Secretary/Accounting – Does part-time work with SFPM mail, deposits, accounting and payrolls from her home in Lancaster. Jewel and her husband Neal and their two children attend West End Mennonite Fellowship.
- Katie Mininger, Lead Chaplain at YIC & Lead Women’s Chaplain at LCP – Lives in Lancaster and is a member of Mellinger Mennonite. Divides her time between the 2 chaplain offices.
- Isaias Maldonado, LCP Chaplain – has been a chaplain since 2001. Isaias is pastor of Maranatha Christian Charismatic Church. He and his wife Cecy live in Lancaster.
- Tyrone Hightower, LCP Chaplain – has studied at Baltimore School of the Bible. He has been involved at LCP as a volunteer since 2008. He is licensed for prison ministry through the Worship Center in Leola. He lives in Dover PA with his wife, Vernell, who also has been a key volunteer at LCP since 2008.
- Kenny Bowman, LCP Chaplain – lives in Lancaster with his wife Kyonna and sons Diante and Kenyon. Kenny has been in counseling for over 15 years and also has been involved in youth ministry. He is licensed for ministry through the Journey Church in Strasburg PA.
- Diane Pistone, LCP Chaplain Office Administrative Assistant – Held position since 1996 and keeps the busy chaplain’s office work running smoothly. Diane and her husband, Johnny, live in Ephrata and attend Evangel Assembly of God.
- Gray Good, YIC Chaplain – Lives in Mount Joy. Serves as a youth advisor at Threshold Church in Millersville.
- Eliott Good, YIC Chaplain – Lives in Manheim. He has been a chaplain since 2013.
- Lem James, YIC Chaplain – Lives in Millersville, where he attends The Gathering Church. He graduated from Lancaster Bible College and is currently working on his Master’s Degree at Evangelical Seminary.
- Rachel Bernard, YIC Chaplain – Lives in Honey Brook with her husband. She studied at Harrisburg Community College and Millersville University. For the past 9 years, she has volunteered at YIC. She is active in her home church, House of Blessings, in Ephrata.
Chaplains receiving SFPM Funds
Joe Bird, – Men’s Chaplain. Joe & his wife Linda have an after-care house for women in New Holland, operated by Beginning In the Right Direction Ministries.
- Ed Bare, Keystone Evangelical Free
- Stacy Catigano, Hope Episcopal Church
- Janice Hess, ACTS
- Tyrone Hightower, Worship Center
- Vernell Hightower, Worship Center
- Darrel Hostetter, James St Mennonite Church
- Marvin Lyons, DOVE-Akron
- Kent Martin, Word of Truth Church, New Holland
- Dennis Nolt, Honey Brook Community Church
- Marvin Reed, Mountain Springs Mennonite Church
- Jake Riehl, Word of Truth Church, New Holland
- Bud Roda, Harvest Bible Church
- Expedito Santiago, Spanish-Catholic Deacon
- Father Allen Wolfe, Catholic Priest
- Kenneth Martin, Chairman, Denver
- Leon Roy Martin, Vice Chairman, Lititz
- Warren Hackman, Secretary, Newmanstown
- Ken Haller, Treasurer, Newmanstown
- Larry Fox, Mohnton
- Cliff Martin, Reinholds
- Caleb Minnich, Lititz
- Steve Nolt, Newmanstown
- Darel Seibert, Lititz
- Dennis Sensenig, Newmanstown
- Glenn Hoover, Lancaster, Honorary Member
© 2017 Support for Prison Ministries, Website design by WebTek